REGULATION OF THE TIM BURTON MARATHON FILM
1. The doors for the assembly of the camping area will be from 6 pm, prior to entering the QR codes will have to be scanned and pass a review to prevent the entry of illegal items into the property.
2. The projection will begin at 8:30 am until 5 am the next day. The maximum time to enter the camping cinema will be 9 pm after this time, no person outside the place will be able to access.
3. The departure of the property will be at 6 am
4. The food exchange hours will be from 6 to 11 pm after that time it will no longer be possible
4. In case of not attending the event for any reason we will not have refunds of the tickets purchased
5. The projection hours are from 8 to 5 am during this time you will not be able to leave the place since we will not have re-entry for the safety of all attendees.
6. The projection area is communal, so you must share tables and chairs in blocks of six people.